Author: Roopa Gulati
ISBN/UPC (if available): 817223421X
This cookbook serves you an eclectic selection of author's favorite recipes from, the Good Morning India show on Star Plus channel.
As a breakfast show Good Morning India is dedicated to giving the right start to your day. Roopa Gulati hosted the daily cookery selection for three years and sliced, diced and spiced her way into the kitchen of thousands of viewers across the country. This cookbook serves you with an eclectic selection. The recipes are full of flavor and enjoyable to make.
Starting with breakfast the book takes you through each meal of the day, and much more, leaving you asking for seconds.
PRAISE FOR THE BOOK:
Her recipes on the Good Morning India show are tuned with precision, a characteristic she has acquired at The Cordon Bleu Cookery School.Society
Recipes are characterized by the stamp of simplicity. The dishes prepared for the television show are fun to make.Namaste
I find Roopa charming, articulate, very professional in her demonstrations and with a wide range of recipes.-Amita Malik , The Sunday Pioneer
* Foreword / Acknowledgements / Introduction / Conversion Chart / Small Bits / Basic Stock
* GET CRACKING: Breakfast
* TEMPTING TEASERS: Snacks, Starters and Drinks
* A BIT ON THE SIDE: Soups, Salads and Side Dishes
* CENTRE SPREADS: Main Course Dishes
* SWEET SUCCESS: Desserts and Puddings
* SEDUCTIVE SLICES: The Bakery
* FOOD FOR CHILDREN'S THOUGHTS
* LAYING IT OUT: Suggested Menus