Author: Ramesh V. Dhongde
Translator(s)/ Editors(s): Dr. Ramesh V. Dhongde
Publisher: Oxford University Press
ISBN/UPC (if available): 0-19-568965-8
This comprehensive and authoritative dictionary is specially compiled for learners of English, teachers, translators and general readers. First of its kind published by Oxford, it draws upon the press’s rich and varied tradition of publishing trusted dictionaries throughout the world.
1. Includes over 50,000 entries and related phrases and idioms
2. Covers a wide range of scientific and technical vocabulary.
3. Lists words relevant to the Indian Subcontinent
4. Gives accurate pronunciation in both English and Marathi
5. Provides detailed meanings in English and Marathi
6. Includes synonyms and antonyms
7. Gives detailed notes on English grammar, vocabulary and usages
8. An authoritative dictionary for students, teachers, translators and general readers.
1. Over 50,000 up-to-date references
2. Over 200 illustrations 3. Essential scientific and technical vocabulary
4. Words from current usages, including Indian English
5. Detailed English and Marathi definitions
6. Accurate Pronunciation in English and Marathi
7. Helpful notes on English grammar, vocabulary and writing