Author: K N Rao
Publisher: Vani Publications
ISBN/UPC (if available): 8189221027
Read the book and the evidences in it. Even if you do not know astrology, you will understand the true stories with evidences. If you know astrology, you will add to your own techniques of predictions.
We live in an age in which we find that physical sciences and astronomy have been anthropomorphised into a God for modern man, Arrogant display of discoveries of physical sciences have blocked the formation of a wholesome holistic attitude to God and His universe. Only the super-science of astrology can destor these.
It will shock many blind and close-minded 'scientism' worshippers and those funny specimens of humanity who describe themselves as rationalist, that truth, nothing but truth exists in the super-scence of astrology. Astrologers must however acknowledge that their own knowledge of astrology does not entitle them to know the whole truth.
And it convinces the astrologer- that there is Destiny; there is cycle of births and rebirths; there is karma and karma-phala (results of karmas) and karma-samskaras-the psychophysical-spiritual tendencies generated by karmas of may lives. That there is a Wheel of Time which grinds inscrutably, mysteriously, well known only to astrologers.
The book will help regain your shattered sanity of mind which blind belief in physical sciences and astronomy may have destroyed. But then do not turn an astrologer into an all - knowing demi-God.
Checklists for Astrologers
About the Author
View from the United States
Section I – Proof of Destiny and the wheel of time
1. Destiny and the wheel of time
2. Tracing the life-pattern of ‘MC’
3. A Story from the Mahabharata
4. Crime and Guru’s Grace
Section II: A – How Hindu Astrologers Predict Events (Based on Laghu Parashari)
5. Meaning of Houses and Planetary Aspects
6. Benefics and Malefics – General And Specific Categorisation
7. Drawable Inference from the Tables
8. Rahu and Ketu
9. Emerging Principles of Interpretation
10. Malefic Periods for each Lagna
11. Exaltation / Debilitation of Planets
Section II : B - Classical Framework of Principles (Based on Madhya Parashari)
12. Some Basis Clarified
14. Dhana Yogas
15. Yogas for Deprivation and Poverty
16. Benefic Periods
17. Interpreting Vimshottari Dasha
18. Results of Antardasha
19. Great Principles Succinctly Stated
20. Final Picture about Planetary Relationships
21. What to see from which House