Author: A K Sethi
Publisher: Pustak Mahal
ISBN/UPC (if available): 81-223-0964-X
Did you know that Gur (Jaggery) mixed with equal quantity of mustard oil taken for 21 days gives almost permanent relief from asthma?
Learn the best natural allergy treatment methods to strengthen your immune system. Since allopathy has not found a cure for it so far, it is worthwhile trying other alternative forms of treatment like allopathy, ayurveda, yoga, homeopathy, naturopathy, magneto therapy, colour therapy, acupressure and vastu shastra to avoid the offending allergens and to stay in top shape.
This book tells you about:
1. Types, effects and symptoms of allergies
2. How to detect allergy
3. Treatment through:
-Acupressure and Reflexology
-Vastu shastra and Feng shui
Allergies are adverse immune system reactions to a substance that would normally be considered harmless. Possible allergens include specific foods, dust, pollens, molds, spores, pets and a host of other irritants.
Common symptoms of a typical allergic reaction include breathing congestion, inflammation, scratchy or watery eye, sneezing, coughing, itching, puffy face, flushing of the cheeks, vomiting, stomachache, and intestinal irritation etc. More severe reactions can be fatal if not treated in time.
The underlying causes of development of allergy and sensitivity, in varying degrees, are dietary and lifestyle factors, imbalanced immune function, and toxic overload. There are many cures for allergies that do not involve much use of pharmaceutical drugs.
This book shows you how you can treat allergies naturally. Besides, it explains how you can make lifestyle changes that will keep you in the pink of health.
1. What is Allergy
2. Types of Allergies
3. Effects of Allergy on the Body
4. Signs and Symptoms of Allergy
5. Complications of Allergy
6. Effects of Seasonal Changes on Allergy
7. Diagnostic Tools for Detecting Allergy
8. Role of Changes in Diet and Lifestyle in the Treatment
9. Conventional or Allopathic Treatment
10. Does Yoga have an Answer to this Problem
11. What is the Role of Naturopathy (Nature Cure)
12. Role of Ayurveda in Controlling Allergy
13. Homeopathic Treatment of Allergy
14. Is Magnetotherapy the Solution to the Treatment
15. Benefits of Acupressure and Reflexology
16. The Wonders of Colour Therapy (Chromotherapy)
17. Can Music Therapy be of Some Benefit
18. The Role of Vastu Shastra and Feng Shui