Author: Swami Niranjanananda Saraswati
Publisher: Yoga Publications Trust
ISBN/UPC (if available): N/A
The highest sadhana in life is mind management, not meditation. The highest awareness is how the mind responds to different situations. Sadhana is not an abstract idea; it is a practicable, step by step method. This is the approach that the yogis and seers have adopted in order to harness the potential of the mind.
In his illuminating discourses, Swamiji puts the vast experience of the mind into easily comprehensible capsules. He approaches the subject from the classical, psychological as well as practical points of view, providing guidelines on managing the various expressions and experiences of the mind. These discourses re a fine example of the depth and range of Swamiji's vision and understanding.
Mind and Mind Management
1. Characteristics of the Mind
2. Management of the fourfold mind
3. States and functions of the mind 43
4. Mind: Doorway between consciousness and creation
5. Ashtanga Yoga: An overview
6. A Sequential method of transcendence
7. Bahiranga Yoga and Antaranga Yoga