Author: K N Rao
Contributor(s)/Artiste(s): K Sukhdev Rao
Publisher: Vani Publications
ISBN/UPC (if available): 8189221706
Karma is Mysterious. It Chases Its doer as the calf recognizes its mother even in a herd.
Karmas of all previous human births are the – Sanchita Karma
Karmas Allotted from Out of the Sanchita is the – Prarabdha Karma
First see in your horoscope the prarabdha element which surely is your birth time and your Moon together with other planets.
Do you expect to get happiness from your children? That relationship, like your relationship of other types, is the obligation born of your past lives which is known as rinanubandhan.
The nature and the quality of the Karma you perform is what you must know.
For the first time you will know through this original and fundamental research that life is neither a story of all joys nor of all sorrows. It is what you know it is. But then do you know why it is, or what it is?
For the first time in the history of astrology it is being explained through fifty and more case studies.
If you are an astrologer you should first see your own horoscope to know why you have not won any name as an honest and efficient astrologer. Discover your limitations. See other horoscopes now from the same point of view.
And ask yourself : Is astrology a source of illumination for you leading to salvation or of bondage leading to future births. How ethical are you then as an astrologer?
The first full fledged study of cases of rebirths is what you will find in this book.
Part I : Astrology AND Karma :
1. Karma-What it is
2. Myths-Meaning and Contents
3. Classification of Karmas
4. The Time of Birth is First Lampost of Destiny
5. Birth Moon and constellation : other Lamposts of destiny
6. Happiness from Children-Debt of Past Lives
7. Methodology of Astro-Genetical Study of the Birth of a Child-The Unique Case Study
7. The Whirligig of Time
8. Advantages of Believing in Predestination
Part II : ASTROLOGY AND REBIRTH :
2. Incarnations of God and Devatas
3. A Family Story about Rebirth
4. Astrological Parameters in Books
5. The Need for Using Certain Data
6. Analysis of the Data