Author: Sri Aurobindo
Translator(s)/ Editors(s): Shri Parmeshwari Prasad Khetan
Publisher: Sri Aurobindo Ashram
ISBN/UPC (if available): 8186510028
From the book:
Then he placed the Gita in my hands. His strength entered into me and I was able to do the Sadhana of the Gita. I was not only to understand intellectually but to realise what Sri Krishna demanded of Arjuna and what He demands of those who aspire to do His work, to be free from repulsion and desire, to do and become a passive and faithful instrument in His hands, to have an equal heart for high and low, friend and opponent, success and failure, yet not to do His work negligently.
3. The Creed of the Aryan Fighter.
4. The Yoga of the intelligent will.
5. Works and sacrifice.
6. The principle of divine works.
7. The determinism of nature.
8. The purpose of Avatarhood.
9. The divine worker.
10. Knowledge and Yoga of works.
11. Knowledge, equality and Yoga of works.
12. The Gist of Karma Yoga.
13. The two natures.
14. The synthesis of devotion and knowledge.
15. Works, devotion and knowledge.
16. The supreme word of the Gita.
17. God in power of becoming.
18. The vision of the world-spirit.
19. The way and the Bhakta.
20. The field and its knower.
21. Above the Gunas.
22. The three Purushas.
23. Deva and Asura.
24. The Gunas, faith and works.
25. Swabhava and Swadharma.
26. The supreme secret.