Author: Swami Sukhabodhananda
ISBN/UPC (if available): 817992579X
From the preface of the book:
The superficial way of reading this book is through intellectual understanding. The deeper way is by feeling the insights of the narration. The deepest way is where these insights and parables light up your mind and heart in your hours of darkness and guide you like a spiritual friend.
By ingesting the essence of this book, you will realize what lies before you and behind d you are nothing in comparison to what lies within you. Enlightenment is looking for spectacles that sit right on your nose Enlightenment is always 'here and now', never in the past or future. This book attempts to awaken you ..Like a wake up call.
Swamiji reveals mentally and socially challenging tasks important to success such as decision making, the divine principle of worldly achievement, mind management and powerful art of goal setting. This book is an offering of swamiji's insights to create happiness in all walks of life.
What he teaches is essentially a mix of psychological, yogic and meditation exercises tinged with the latest management jargon.
He is the latest Guru on the corporate scene. And his program on Stress and Creativity are being lapped up by executives from top-notch companies.
THE TIMES OF INDIA
TOI does a poll on who talks the talk best. Swamiji tops the list on all counts. This is one man who has the ability to reach out to every member in the audience. Swamiji is erudite, often lyrically so. His programs have been consciously designed to suit the widest spectrum of people, to keep metaphysical and semantic speculations to the minimum.
Swamiji adopts interactive mode than preaching or discourse mode so that the individual comes out to enquire into the problems or situations with openness and seek their own solutions. He uses objective perception of human problems, realities of life, relationships and situations encountered in life.
Swamiji is clear about what ails the corporate and its generals; the soul-sapping constant struggle to be one on the competitor. He is attempting what no corporate guru has ever tried; reconcile two conflicting objectives. Be a gladiator in the violence-filled arena of corporate competition and yet be at peace within.
HOME NEWS TRIBUNE, USA
Swamiji reveals mentally and socially challenging tasks important to success such as decision making, the divine principle of worldly achievement, mind management and powerful art of goal setting.
1. Enlightened Living
2. Difficulties as Acts of Kindness
3. The Centre of Misery
4. Sorrow is Divine Surgery
5. Man is in Prison
6. Darkness is the Absence of Light
7. Vanity – The Ulcer of the Soul
8. Wisdom – The Inner Awakening
9. Impatience is a Silent Killer
10. The Body and Soul Balance
11. Seeing Reality as it Really ‘is’
12. Meditation for Mind Management
13. Yogic Action – A Life filled with Wisdom
14. Overcoming Manipulation – A Mind Game
15. Many Meanings of Ownership
16. Heaven and Hell as States of Mind
17. Protecting the Self
18. The Root of all Problems
19. The Mystery of Man and Woman Relationship
20. Learn to Flow with Change
21. Harnessing the Diversity of Values
22. Heal your Inner Wounds
23. A Powerful Approach to One’s Beliefs
24. Meditation, the Art of Inner Flowing
25. On Remembering and Forgetting
26. Trust Your Inner Potential – A Journey Within
27. Dare to be a Fearless Lover of Life
28. Free Yourself from Psychological Prisons
29. Daring to Live Wisely
30. Encourage Yourself Constantly
31. Balance of Head and Heart
32. From Good-Finder to God
33. Dedicate yourself to Right Decisions
34. Movement of Moods