Author: Sangeetha Menon
Publisher: Blue Jay Books
ISBN/UPC (if available): 81885775968
Sangeetha Menon presents an elaborate analysis of the transpersonal psychology of consciousness based on the bedrock of the experiential philosophy in Bhagavad-Gita. The challenges and puzzles faced in consciousness studies are discussed.
The discussion of consciousness with a focus on materiality, karma, happiness and freedom give a new twist to the much fascinating problem of the subjective nature of consciousness.
A must reading for students and scholars interested in consciousness studies.
1. Consciousness in Upanishads
2. Consciousness in Heterodox Systems
3. Consciousness in Orthodox Systems
4. Consciousness in Bhagavad-Gita
5. Consciousness and Matter
6. Consciousness and Karma
7. Consciousness and Freedom