ISBN/UPC (if available): 8128801252
Patanjali is a rare flower. He has a scientific mind, but his journey is inner. That’s why he became the first and the last word: he is the Alpha and the omega.
For five thousand years nobody could improve upon him. It seems he cannot be improved upon. He will remain the last word because the very combination is impossible.
To have a scientific attitude and to enter into the inner is almost an impossibility. He talks like a mathematician, a logician. He talks like Aristotle, and he is a Heraclitus.
1. The Meaning of Samadhi
2. Attraction to the Difficult
3. Total effort or Surrender
4. Find the ever-present flower
5. The master of masters
6. The Begning of new path
7. The obstacles to meditation
8. From chaos to cosmos with aum
9. Cultivating right attitudes
10. The alpha is the omega