Author: Nanette V Hucknall
Publisher: New Age Books
ISBN/UPC (if available): 817822061X
Unlike other career books, this volume looks at your vocation as part of a spiritual journey that will lead you to on-the-job professional and personal growth.
Unlike other career books, this volume looks at your vocation as part of a spiritual journey that will lead you to on-the-job professional and personal growth. Nanetta has developed visualization techniques to help you get in touch with the transpersonal, or Higher Self, which knows exactly what your evolving should be doing in this lifetime. This book helps you to know how to discover and overcome the barriers and pursuing the right vocation.
It explores the karmic affects of free will, how your past choices affect your career timetable, and why you may have feelings of aversion or inadequacy toward your true vocation. Step-by-step, the book offers the practical advice and encouragement you need. You will learn to respect the meaning and spiritual importance of obstructions how to set priorities, the benefits of starting slowly, and the importance of giving thoughtful consideration to your loved ones as your make major career changes.
1. Using the Higher Self to Find Your Work
2. Accepting Your Vocation
3. Harmonizing Your Work
4. Your Personality and Your Work
5. Natural Law and Spiritual Growth
6. Integrating the Three Aspects
7. Letting Your Work Happen
8. Overcoming Personal Obstacles
9. The Karmic Context of Your Work
10. Seeing into Karmic Influences
11. Understanding Karma and Your Vocation
12. Unsupportive Relationships and Your Work
13. Finally Accepting Your Vocation
14. Impersonal Dynamics and Your Work
15. Integrating Work and Lifestyle
16. Owning Your Vocation with Enthusiasm
17. When the Going Gets Tough
18. Overcoming Difficulties with the New Way
19. Who Will Help You and Who Will Not
20. Using Your Higher Self While you work
21. Why This Particular Work?
22. Tuning In Without Dropping Out
23. Staying in Touch with Your Intentions
24. Working with Past Lives
25. With a Clear Mind and Dedication