Author: Justice Dhananjay Deshpande
Translator(s)/ Editors(s): G N Kamat
Publisher: Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan
ISBN/UPC (if available): 8172764022
The author devoted six months for this research while discharging his duty as a Judge of Bombay High Court. His discoveries are the subject matter of this book. They are widely acclaimed by the Sanskrit and Vedic scholars.
There are three views or schools of thought about Vedas. One traditional school believes that Vedas contain everything but it is unable to prove, if called upon. Second school of thought is that Vedas are classical poetry or literature or at the most they are prayers offered to the Gods and Goddesses, who represent Nature and, the third view is that the Vedas do not contain anything worthy of taking cognizance. The approach of the writer is through intuition and is without belonging to any of the aforesaid three schools. He was wonderstruck to find that the Vedas contain everything that the Modern Science has revealed. Out of the 44,000 books written on Vedas all over the world, this research may be something different and outstanding.
Letter from Hon'ble Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
2. Modern Attitude Towards Vedas
3. Explanation of Sceintific Attitude to Vedas
4. Nasadiya Sukta
5. Theories about Creation of Universe in Vedas and Upanishads
6. Indra, Aditya, Usha and Scientific Probe
7. Vedic Ashva & Urja Tarang (Vedic Horse & Energy Wave)
8. Maruta - an Universal Phenomena
9. Who Stabilised Sun in Space?
10. Vedas and Magnetism
11. Atharva Veda and Secrets of Atom
12. Extremely Subtle Knowledge of Atom in the Vedas
13. Universe is Atom and Atom Only
14. Hydrogen and Deity "Skambha"
15. Glory to Celibate Lithium
16. Deity "Viraj" Means Life Sustainer "Carbon"
17. Science of Statistics Relating to Viraj (Carbon)
18. Cycle of Carbon or Evolution of Viraj
19. Brihaspati : The Teacher of All Deities - Nitrogen
21. Ekadash Rudra Viz. Sodium
22. Brahmodan Means Phosphorous
23. Brahmodan (Phosphorous) and Precautions
24. Matter - Anti Matter and Indra-asura War
25. Shape of the Universe : Vedic and Scientific View
26. Rhibhu the Power that Creates Stars
27. Place of Ashwinikumar in Space
28. Trit-apta, Wolf and Star Creation
29. Akash Ganga (Our Galaxy) Means "Saraswati"
30. Veda's Subtle Knowledge of "Milky Way"
31. Vratya Devata (Mischievous Deities) Means Comets
32. Vratya Means Comet "Only"
33. Shocking Similarity between "Vratya" and Comet
34. Knowledge of Sun's Motion in Vedas
35. Vedic Knowledge about Sun (Shocking Discovery)
36. Vedas Discovered Black Holes (Krishna Vivar)
37. Destructive Ekadash Rudra and Solar Cycle
38. Statistics of Rudra-science and Effects of Solar Spots
39. Extremely Subtle Scientific Truth about Rudra and Marut
40. Green Coloured "Soma" and "Photosynthesis"
41. Soma Means Photosynthesis
42. From Shad-darshanas to "Science"