Author: Dilip Kumar Roy
Publisher: Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan
ISBN/UPC (if available): 9788172764227
In this book, Shri Roy has confined himself to reminiscing about Netaji, the man, as he knew him.
This book is an outstanding classic -literary creation in the field of hagiography - written by Dada Sri Dilip Kumar Roy with the joint authorship of his daughter-disciple Smt. Indira Devi.
The author's reminiscences on Netaji first saw the light of day at the end of the year 1946. Nearly after two decades the author has modified some views and comments on Netaji in the light of subsequent events, some of which have been not only spectacular but also revealing to boot.
A Few Words
Reminiscences one to Thirty-One
1. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Malaya, 1943.
2. Subhash Chandra Bose at Cambridge
3. Subhash with his friends, in England
4. Jawaharlal Nehru, Subhash Chandra Bose, in 1928
5. Subhash Chandra Bose, in Vienna, 1935
6. The Dharamvirs and Subhash, in Dalhousie, 1937
7. Subhash Chandra Bose in His Home