Author: Swami Prakashanand Saraswati
ISBN/UPC (if available): 9780230630659
It is the first time in 400 Years that such literature has been produced which gives the true vision of authentic Hinduism and details its Continuous history of trillions of years with scientific evidences.
The True History and Religion of India is a concise encyclopedia about Hinduism that relates and represents the true form of Hindu culture, religion and history to the world since the very beginning of human civilization, and describes the real Divine aspects of the Vedas, Upanishads, Puranas, Gita etc. The book gives details of all aspects of Hinduism at one place. It also inspires children to have a positive attitude towards God.
It is the first time in 400 years that such literature has been produced which gives the true vision of authentic Hinduism and details its continuous history of trillions of years with scientific evidences.
1. The Origin of Indian History, and the Upanishads and Puranas
2. History of the origin and the development of Greek, Roman and western religions and civilizations from 4th millennium BC to 20th century AD
3. The Eternity of Sanskrit language; the diplomatic schemes of the British during the 18th, 19th and the 20th century to destroy the culture, religion and the history of Bharatvarsh; and its effects on Hindu writers
4. The words of Krishn himself; evaluation of the most popular theories of the world; continuity of Bhartiya civilization for 1,900 million years; and the general chronology of Bharatvarsh of 155.52 trillion years
1. Twelve phase creation of the universe and the history of our brahmand as described in the Bhagwatam
2. The references and the events described in the Puranas and the Upanishads relate to the entire brahmand, and not only the earth planet
3. The theme of all the prime scriptures and the Divine personalities of 5,000 years
4. Sanatan Dharm is the universal religion of the Upanishads, Gita and the Bhagwatam which Bharatvarsh has introduced for the whole world