Author: K N Subramanian
Publisher: Samata Books/Advaita
ISBN/UPC (if available): N/A
Sri Hanuman-the great devotee and servant of Sri Rama is also a supreme strategist-a nay a pandita. It is to him primarily Sugriva and Vibhishana owe their thrones. Sri Rama's might played only a secondary role.
Hanuman and Rama and to a lesser extent Hanuman and Sugriva had an insight into the working of the mind of one another and the convergent thinking that manifested between them decisively shaped the outcome of their endeavours.
HANUMAN, the MOST SAGACIOUS, following Valmiki's authentic version, focuses precisely on the skill of Hanuman as a shrewd tactician-as a king maker in modern parlance.
1. Dhyana Slokas of Hanuman
2. Hanuman, the Most Sagacious
4. Hanuman's Childhood
5. Hanuman Meets Rama
6. Hanuman Unites Rama and Sugriva
7. Hanuman's Southward Search
8. Hanuman Leaps Over the Sea
9. Hanuman's Exploits in Lanka
10. Hanuman Discovers Sita
11. Hanuman's Encounter with Ravana
12. Hanuman Reports to Rama
13. Vibhishana's Surrender to Rama
14. Hanuman's Feats in the Battle
15. Hanuman's Prayer to Rama
16. The 'Failures' of Hanuman
17. Hanuman's Meeting with Bhima
18. Hanuman's Laws of Right Action
Srinivasa Sastri's Talk