Author: Anjali Wason
ISBN/UPC (if available): 9788172239626
Real Girls Ask Real Questions About Life, Love and Everything in Between
Sex. Girls. Boys. Bodies. Relationships. Being a young woman can be confusing, but Body Talk is here to offer some clarity…
Are you afraid to tell your parents about your boyfriend? Do you wish you were more confident about yourself? Or do you just want to know how to flirt?
Body Talk features over 400 questions that girls just like you have asked across India; it brings together real voices from the real world, in which everyone is curious about life, love and sex. Packed with advice on everything from how to use a condom to cyber dating to sexual harassment, Body Talk is an essential guide for any young woman interested in understanding her feelings, her body and her life.
A Note to the Reader
1. What do I Look Like?
1. Self – Esteem
2. Body Hair
3. Skin Tone
5. Body Image
6. Eating Disorders
2. Getting to know your body better
1. Your Breasts
2. Your Bits and Bobs
5. Sexual Fantasies
1. Being Single
4. Does He Like Me?
5. Unrequited Love
6. Relationships and Sex
8. When You’re in Relationship
4. You and Your F family
1. No Freedom
2. Sharing Your Life with Your Family
4. Convincing Your Parents You Know What You Want
5. Living Life by Your Own Rules
5. Sexual Orientation
1. What Does Sexual Orientation Mean?
2. How Do I Know if I am a Lesbian?
3. What does Bi-curious Mean?
4. What do I do if I Think I am Gay?
5. Monica Mody with some Advice on Coming out what do I do if my friend/cousin/sister/brother
6. Tells me they are Gay?
7. Being Gay in India
2. What should I do? A short story
4. To have Sex or not to have Sex?
5. Boys and Sex
6. A million and One Lines Guys Will Come up with to sleep with you
7. How to Say no to Sex
8. How to Say Yes to Sex
9. Sexual Activity
12. Rubbing Against one another with your clothes on
16. Hand Job
17. Mutual Masturbation
18. Oral Sex
19. Penetrative Sex
20. Your Questions on Sex Answered
21. I Had Sex… and now I have some Question
2. Dental Dams
3. Today Vaginal Contraceptive
4. Female Condoms
5. Contraceptive Pill
8. Emergency Contraception Pill
10. Rhythm Theory
11. Withdrawal Method
8. Sexually – transmitted diseases
1. Bacteria – based Diseases
4. Vaginal Infections/Women’s Health
9. Sexual Harassment and abuse
2. Street Sexual Harassment
5. Sexual Abuse
2. Self – Esteem
3. Body Image
4. Eating Disorders
7. Buying Condoms Online
8. Sexual and Reproductive Health
10. Gay and Lesbian
12. Sexual Harassment / Abuse
13. Street Sexual Harassment at the Workplace
About the Contributors