Author: Eknath Easwaran
ISBN/UPC (if available): 8179925838
Big or small, global or personal, stress and challenges are woven into the fabric of our days. Life takes us by surprise, pushing us to the limit and beyond.
Stress has become a chronic interference that affects us all, sometimes with devastating results. When a crisis comes we’re under stress already, simply from the load we carry in our daily lives: family responsibilities, tense relationships, money worries, work pressures, and those incessant, nagging fears about the state of our neighborhoods, our schools, the threat of terrorism, a world at war.
For anyone struggling in today’s anxious world, Easwaran delivers time-tested, practical skills to reduce frustration, anger, and stress. In Strength In The Storm, Easwaran points out that we can’t control the weather outside, but we can control how we respond. By training our minds we can learn to
• Cope more effectively with the irritations of everyday life
• Be at our best under stressful, confrontational, and challenging situations
• Recover more quickly from major stressful incidents
• Improve relationships and become more patient
About this Book
1. Strength in the Storm
2. Be At Peace in the Moment
3. Take the Worry Away
4. Nourish Your Mind
5. Choose Kindness
6. Light the Darkness