Author: H K Bakhru
ISBN/UPC (if available): 9788179927632
Cancer is a chronic degenerative disease, and has been prevalent since ancient times. It is the most dreaded disease and refers to all malignant tumour caused by the abnormal growth of a body cell or a group of cells. It is today the second largest killer in the world, next only to heart ailments.
This book aims at providing detailed information about cancer; its symptoms, causes, types, and its diagnosis and treatments, both medical as well as natural. It describes how diet can fight cancer and how specific foods can intervene and halt or retard the progress of cancer at various stages of its development.
For the benefit of those suffering from this disease, a treatment chart has been given at the end of the book. This feature acts as a support to whatever specialized, medical treatment the patient may be undergoing under expert advice.
1. CANCER: AN INTRODUCTION
2. SYMPTOMS OF CANCER AND THEIR NATURAL REMEDIES
3. CAUSES OF CANCER
4. DIET TO FIGHT CANCER
5. FOODS THAT PREVENT AND CONTROL CANCER
6. HARMFUL FOODS THAT PROMOTE CANCER
7. VITAMINS THAT FIGHT CANCER
8. HERBS AS SUPPORTIVE TREATMENT
9. NATURAL METHODS FOR CONTROLLING CANCER
10. TYPES OF CANCER: THEIR SYMPTOMS, CAUSES AND TREATMENT
11. SOME SPECIFIC CLAIMS ABOUT CANCER CURES
12. PREVENTION OF CANCER
13. TREATMENT CHART FOR CANCER
NAMES OF FOOD STUFF AND HERBS IN INDIAN LANGUAGES