Author: Potharaju Ravindra
Foreword/Introductio: R. Seshasayee
ISBN/UPC (if available): 0230632319
Who says bedtime stories are only for kids? Give Me Back My Guitar is a simple but powerful book for the grown ups as well. This Book captures the powerful messages of Ancient Indian wisdom and conveys them methodically through modern day adaptation of highly popular stories from Aesop's Fables, Panchatantra and Arabian Nights.
The whole family can read and enjoy together while learning why the Wise and Successful.
• Do not Work Hard for their Success.
• Are Highly Energy Efficient?
• Depend on Reduction of Thoughts rather than Positive Thoughts.
• Apply the Principles of Archery for Task Execution
• Strongly Believe in ‘Organized Will’
Give Me Back My Guitar has been written for families across geographies and religions. While it will take about an hour to complete, this could be the best gift you could give to your family.
This book unravels a brilliant perspective to the meaning of life, which is at once stunningly simple and intellectually profound. I immensely enjoyed this charmingly readable book.
- R. Seshasayee, MD. Ashok Leyland, President CII
1. Aladdin and the Genie
2. The Ant and the Grasshopper
3. Who will Bell the Cat?
4. The Hare and the Tortoise
5. Arjuna the Great Archer
6. King Midas and His Golden Touch
7. Direct Talk