Author: Prasanna Rao Pandela
Publisher: New Dawn
ISBN/UPC (if available): 1845574427
We human beings have only one life to live; then why not celebrate and enjoy it? All of us are born with valuable gifts to make our lives happy; but we hardly make use of their full potential. If only we realise this, all of us can enjoy life.
Our domain is the present. Let us not allow ourselves to drift into the past, nor should we avoid the realities of the moment by thinking about the future. We know we cannot change the past, but we can ruin the present if we are not careful. So let us not squander the precious little lifetime given to us by feeling sorry for the past that never returns, or worrying about the future that is uncertain. Let us try to optimise joy in our lives by focusing on the here and now.
Joyful moments can make a lifetime of happiness; their memories can create a heaven on earth. Remember, we have only one chance to live the happy life of a unique human being; and nobody gets a second chance!
Then why not choose to live a joyful life, as long as we live!
1. Introduction: showers of blessing on the stream of time.
2. Mystery of the wandering mind.
3. The past: that never comes back.
4. The future: that is not yet.
5. The present: the only true reality.
6. Precious gifts of life: Unwrap joy.
7. Gift of unique body and wonderful self.
8. Gift of marvellous brain and fantastic memory.
9. Great gifts of knowing, thinking, and learning.
10. Delightful gift of communication skills.
11. Emotions and feelings: exclusive gift to humans.
12. One life to live joyfully.
13. Sanity in accepting reality.
14. Happiness in satisfying needs.
15. You need money: not the craze.
16. Joy of realising dreams and achieving goals.
17. Fun in capturing opportunities.
18. Cheerful actions lead to accomplishments.
19. Thrill of success in spite of failures.
20. You can harness anger and stress.
21. Take charge: win your emotional battles.
22. Choose to be happy: living is joy enough.
23. Enjoy life to the full.