Author: Muni Nyayavijayaji
Translator(s): Nagin J Shah
Publisher: Motilal Banarsidass
ISBN/UPC (if available): 8120814908
This work is the English ttranslation of Muni Nyayavijayaji, an ideal Jain Monk's original Gujarati work 'Jaina Darsana' which has run into twelve editons. No one has ever explained the Jaina concepts of nine 'reals', six substance causations, spiritual attitude, spiritualness, non-violence, austerity, God, Karma, non-abslutism, relativity of 'commandements', as interestingly and lucidly as Nyayavijayaji has done.
1. Essentials of Jaina philosophy.
2. Jaina path of purification (liberation).
3. Reflections on some problems of metaphysics, ethics and spiritual development.
4. Karma philosophy (law of moral causation).
5. Jaina logic.
6. Non-sectarian and liberal outlook.
GOSPELS OF MAHAVIRA