Author: IndiaClub.com Gift Card
ISBN/UPC (if available): NA
Terms and Conditions
- Gift cards and unused portions should be used within
12 months from the date of issuance. This is the expiration date of the gift
- Gift cards must be redeemed through The India Club,
Inc. website at
http://www.indiaclub.com toward the purchase of products.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase other
IndiaClub.com gift cards
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be
returned for a cash refund, except to the extent required by law.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's
gift card account and is not transferable. The original expiration date will
apply to any unused balance.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift card,
you must pay for the balance with a credit card.
- Gift card cash value is 1/10 of one cent.
- Gift cards and their use on the Indiaclub.com Web site
are subject to Indiaclub.com’s general
Conditions of Use and
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift
- IndiaClub.com will have the right to close customer
accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained
gift card is either redeemed through the IndiaClub.com Web site or is
redeemed and used to make purchases on the IndiaClub.com Web site.
- IndiaClub.com may provide gift card purchasers with
information about the redemption status of gift cards. This will usually
happen if there is suspicion of fraud.
- IndiaClub.com reserves the right to change these terms
and conditions from time to time in its discretion
All terms and
conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.